A couple of years ago we were loving the trend for men, now it’s our turn! My vote: love it – when done right. It doesn’t get much cuter than Olivia Palermo and her matching BF:
Even though camo is a big trend right now, Olivia’s shoes wouldn’t have been my first choice. However, I do agree a bold shoe is the right move.
Rhianna misses the mark because the shirt and skirt just don’t work together.
@TheClosetClause made this little style board to show great examples of how you can wear the trend.
And as for me:
Sun-Day Head To Toe:
- Maison Michel hat from JustOneEye
- Tavat sunglasses (on their website)
- Old old old denim shirt from Mom’s closet
- Tank from Buffalo Exchange
- Koral jeans from Jill Roberts
- Gold sneakers from Jill Roberts