I don’t like anything loud first thing in the morning. I’m also not ready to digest information before coffee. Any kind of news, talk radio, music on the radio just drives me bonkers. It’s like a slap in the face from the big bad world and I’m not awake yet.
I’d much rather wake up to birds chirping, Mason kisses, someone next to me stroking my hair and tickling my back. Doesn’t that sounds better?
That’s what this mini playlist is for me. Just a nice way to to start the day. Inspired by the first artist on the list: Valerie June. I just discovered her and now she’s on daily at my house. Here are the others:
- Valerie June: young and soulful, like an indie rock r&b blend.
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: all around great soundtrack
- The Head and The Heart: Mellow indie rock
- Eric Hutchinson: Feel good rock
- Angus & Julia Stone: Mellow Indie
- Stars: I just love the chick’s voice