I’m exhausted…but in the best way. The work for my client’s event, The Palm Springs Photo Festival is a pleasure and an honor. I’m amongst some of the most talented photographers in the world and people who are striving to create work like theirs. I’ll post pics this weekend.
As we are in Palm Springs, it’s HOT. I mean like butt sweat hot….
A couple of weeks ago I posted about the trends from Coachella, which takes place in the Palm Springs desert. Since I’m working, I can’t go all out hippie like that crowd, but a nice tank and presentable shorts/skirt are casual and conservative. Accessories are simple but add just enough personality so I don’t feel like an LL Bean ad.
Beat The Heat Head To Toe:
- Oliver Peoples “Elsie” sunglasses
- Claudia Loboa “Hoop Along Cassidy” oval hoops (either silver or gold would work)
- Agate Ranch Necklace by Kathy Bracewell from Tootsies
- Buju jewelry ring from Tootsies
- Alternative Apparel tank
- Trina Turk shorts
- Sandals from TJ Maxx
- Leather cross-body bag is from the rodeo