Peaches, my favorite fruit, are back in season! And while I love to just devour them straight from the fridge, we should have a little patience and incorporate them into some dishes. A few of my favorites along with other ideas below. The best thing about peaches, they don’t need much!
- Appetizer: served on toast with salty blue cheese
- Salad: chopped with arugula, avocado, toasted sliced almonds, and a tangy dressing. Protein of your choice!
- Dinner: Peach chutney over chicken (Recipe is from Cardamon Hill, AMAZING Indian in Atlanta)
- Dinner: Grilled with grilled shrimp or PORK CHOP!
- Dinner: Sautéed with my pork tenderloin
- Side: Grilled or lightly sautéed with green beans, toss with slivered almonds and sherry vinegar (via bon appetite)
- Dessert: Don’t fuss over cobbler or pie. Roast sliced peaches with butter, lemon juice, cinnamon, and agave. Served with cashew ice cream, sprinkle sea salt. Or with homemade whippedcream. My easy instructions for both here.