My Friday night involved:
- Shopping for cheese and wine on Larchmont (actually less pretentious and more fun than it sounds)
- Sauteeing veggies in one pot for dinner with a glass of Pinot Noir
- Cleaning dishes
- Organizing kitchen while devouring a bag of M&M’s
- Playing stylist with Lev and friend Katie
- Driving carpool out
- Reserving bike for Rich Vaughn’s 8:30am spin (totally worth the early hour!)
- Reading emails
- Passing out
Oh hell yes.
Sensing some sarcasm? Well, you should, but at the same time I actually really enjoyed my mellow evening in my new little home. And I love that it’s filled with so much energy – dogs playing, people chatting, cooking in the kitchen, neighbors dropping by to say hi…. I feel “Melrose Place” and it’s only been 2 days!